Welcome to the City of Arroyo Grande’s Halcyon Road Complete Streets Plan website.
Halcyon Road is an important corridor in the City of Arroyo Grande. It is a key regional connector that serves a variety of travelers, including those making local, regional, and interregional trips. It also serves a variety of uses, including emergency medical services, work centers, ride share parking, schools, residences, and agricultural uses.
In order to improve safety, mobility, and accessibility along the corridor for all users, the City has worked to develop a Complete Streets Plan for Halcyon Road between US-101 and Highway 1. The Plan identified problem areas and guides future improvements along the corridor.
This website is a resource for Arroyo Grande residents, stakeholders, and others seeking information about how the Plan was developmed.
On this site you will find information and updates regarding public involvement, related planning and project documents, and additional resources. We encourage you to sign up for project updates on the home page. We will notify you of upcoming public workshops and charrettes, online surveys, and when there is a new project document available for public review.
- Want to sign up for updates or leave us a comment? Go to our “Get Involved” page.
- Want to find out the next step in the process? See the project schedule below.
- Want to take a look at related plans and project documents? Go to our “Documents” page.
- Have questions? Visit our FAQ page.
- You can also send any project-related comments to email@example.com